When we say, as handy as they come we mean it - literally! Our MontiiCo Pack & Snack Bags aren’t just for snacks! (Although that’s a whole other blog post!) But super handy for SO many uses!
Here are 15 ways you can use your Snack & Pack Bags for non-food fun!
1. Playing Cards - UNO cards falling out of their old packet. Our Snack & Pack Bags will keep them conveniently stored neatly together - especially when heading out of the house! (Picnic UNO tournament anyone?
2. Reusable baby wipes - Do you make your own baby wipes? (First up - hats off to you!) Sealed tight means they are perfect for keeping your baby wipes moist!
3. First aid kit - On-the-go first aid kit! Bandaids, tweezers.. Especially for those accident-prone kiddos (mine!)
4. Hair ties and bobby pins - Must have for any handbag!
5. Busy Bags - Need to keep the kids occupied when heading to the local cafe? Pop some lego or their favourite matchbox car into your Pack & Snack Bag!
6. Last-minute present emergency pouch - Alright tell me I’m not the only Mum who buys a birthday gift on the way to the party!? Pop your sticky tape, scissors and a pen into your Pack & Snack bag to keep in the glovebox for last-minute emergencies! (You’ll thank me one day for this!)
7. Headphone and phone cables - Do you loose headphones and phone cables in the bottom of your bag when travelling? Here’s the solution!
8. Sunnies or Glasses case - Avoid scratches!
9. Sunscreen - Heading out to the beach for the day and you find the sunscreen has leaked all through your bag? Not if it’s packed conveniently into your Pack & Snack!
10. Makeup bag - Perfect size for heading away for the weekend or those small makeup touch-ups! (Note: Depending on your makeup needs as Ness kindly pointed out!)
So that’s a roundup! If you thought these guys were just for snacks - think again!! You’ll be needed to add a few to your cart (you know, just in case!)
P.S Looking to up your smoothie prep game with our Snack Bag Bulk Packs? Check out our blog post:
How to Up Your Smoothie Game
It is the season to get those MontiiCo insulated Food Jars packed with cool treats for lunch, afternoon picnics and luxurious weekend days wherever you and the fam may decide to be.
For many of us, a smoothie for breakfast is a daily yes, especially as the weather warms up. There are also those glorious 2-smoothie days. #whynot (And some diets and nutritionists prescribe 2 for health. #yesplease)
And all these smoothies take preparation, right?
Have you been wondering what’s the right Coffee Cup for you? I’m going to let you in on a little secret - I actually don’t drink coffee! [Mic drop!] BUT I do drink A LOT of tea... And I also totally get the liquid goodness most people *need* to kick start the day!