When we say, as handy as they come we mean it - literally! Our MontiiCo Pack & Snack Bags aren’t just for snacks! (Although that’s a whole other blog post!) But super handy for SO many uses!
Here are 15 ways you can use your Snack & Pack Bags for non-food fun!
1. Playing Cards - UNO cards falling out of their old packet. Our Snack & Pack Bags will keep them conveniently stored neatly together - especially when heading out of the house! (Picnic UNO tournament anyone?
2. Reusable baby wipes - Do you make your own baby wipes? (First up - hats off to you!) Sealed tight means they are perfect for keeping your baby wipes moist!
3. First aid kit - On-the-go first aid kit! Bandaids, tweezers.. Especially for those accident-prone kiddos (mine!)
4. Hair ties and bobby pins - Must have for any handbag!
5. Busy Bags - Need to keep the kids occupied when heading to the local cafe? Pop some lego or their favourite matchbox car into your Pack & Snack Bag!
6. Last-minute present emergency pouch - Alright tell me I’m not the only Mum who buys a birthday gift on the way to the party!? Pop your sticky tape, scissors and a pen into your Pack & Snack bag to keep in the glovebox for last-minute emergencies! (You’ll thank me one day for this!)
7. Headphone and phone cables - Do you loose headphones and phone cables in the bottom of your bag when travelling? Here’s the solution!
8. Sunnies or Glasses case - Avoid scratches!
9. Sunscreen - Heading out to the beach for the day and you find the sunscreen has leaked all through your bag? Not if it’s packed conveniently into your Pack & Snack!
10. Makeup bag - Perfect size for heading away for the weekend or those small makeup touch-ups! (Note: Depending on your makeup needs as Ness kindly pointed out!)
So that’s a roundup! If you thought these guys were just for snacks - think again!! You’ll be needed to add a few to your cart (you know, just in case!)
P.S Looking to up your smoothie prep game with our Snack Bag Bulk Packs? Check out our blog post:
How to Up Your Smoothie Game