Soggy sandwiches be gone, we’ve got Dinosaur, Unicorn and Mermaid on the case to keep lunches chilled while being the envy of the playground.
Check out our brand new prints below!
P.S All of our MontiiCo Insulated Lunch bags are machine washable and come with an Icepack included! SCORE!
DINOSAUR LUNCH BAG
Lunchtimes won’t bore, they’ll be more like ROAR with this rad lunch bag. Kids around the globe will soon be hitting the playground with their Dinosaur lunch bags, sure to be making a stomp!
Prancing into the playground to make lunchtime as magical as can be. Our Unicorn lunch bag has been one of our best sellers, now with a little refresh, our new Unicorn print is sure to make Unicorn lovers squeal with glee!
Shimmer and sparkle - is that a Mermaid I see glistening in the sea? Bring Mermaids ashore with pretty lunches sure not to bore.
Want to step up your lunchbox game? Take lunches to the next level of ultimate fun! We’ve perfectly paired our MontiiCo lunch bags with these rad goodies to make sure lunches won’t bore.UNICORNS UNITE SET
Over the rainbow, a unicorn lover's match made! Match your Unicorn lunch bag Lunch Punch Unicorn cutters and pretty Lavender Mini Montii to make lunchtime wishes come true!
This one's wild, watch out! Keeping cool in the jungle - too easy! Is your little Dinosaur lover feeling a little wild with lunchtime hunger? Sleek and cool, this bundle will have hungry bellies filled in no time
10 non-food uses for your MontiiCo Pack & Snack Bags!
When we say, as handy as they come we mean it - literally! Our MontiiCo Pack & Snack Bags aren’t just for snacks! (Although that’s a whole other blog post!) But super handy for SO many uses!
Here are 15 ways you can use your Snack & Pack Bags for non-food fun!
1. Playing Cards - UNO cards falling out of their old packet. Our Snack & Pack Bags will keep them conveniently stored neatly together - especially when heading out of the house! (Picnic UNO tournament anyone?
2. Reusable baby wipes - Do you make your own baby wipes? (First up - hats off to you!) Sealed tight means they are perfect for keeping your baby wipes moist!
3. First aid kit - On-the-go first aid kit! Bandaids, tweezers.. Especially for those accident-prone kiddos (mine!)
4. Hair ties and bobby pins - Must have for any handbag!
5. Busy Bags - Need to keep the kids occupied when heading to the local cafe? Pop some lego or their favourite matchbox car into your Pack & Snack Bag!
6. Last-minute present emergency pouch - Alright tell me I’m not the only Mum who buys a birthday gift on the way to the party!? Pop your sticky tape, scissors and a pen into your Pack & Snack bag to keep in the glovebox for last-minute emergencies! (You’ll thank me one day for this!)
7. Headphone and phone cables - Do you loose headphones and phone cables in the bottom of your bag when travelling? Here’s the solution!
8. Sunnies or Glasses case - Avoid scratches!
9. Sunscreen - Heading out to the beach for the day and you find the sunscreen has leaked all through your bag? Not if it’s packed conveniently into your Pack & Snack!
10. Makeup bag - Perfect size for heading away for the weekend or those small makeup touch-ups! (Note: Depending on your makeup needs as Ness kindly pointed out!)
So that’s a roundup! If you thought these guys were just for snacks - think again!! You’ll be needed to add a few to your cart (you know, just in case!)
Kowen (aka Kirsty) tries to hide more behind the camera than in front! So we thought, it was about time we changed that. We put Kowen in the hot seat to ask her all the questions.. So let’s find out all the important stuff!
I feel like a little bit of Deja Vu here, Kowen’s real name is Kirsty, but with one Kirsty already in the office (yes, what are the chances!) we decided that was too confusing and swifty did a little OC nickname!
What do you do at Montii?
I’ve been at Montii for around 10 months (I think!) I do content production and design. So in other words, all the pretty pictures you see..bag prints… packaging..the product photos you see! That’s my handy work.
Tell us about your family
It’s me, my partner Phil and 1-year-old baby Rico who’s full of mischief (but is SO cute!)
What is your coffee order?
Vanilla Flat White
Tell us an online brand that you love, and why?
I can’t choose just one so I have two - Garzie + May, a beautiful Sunshine Coast brand where I recently bought Rico a super cute Boho Palm quilt! And Bam Loves Boo (another QLD brand actually) for the cutest baby/kids clothing ever (seriously check them out!)
Do you have a celebrity doppelganger?
Apparently, Kirsten Dunst - but I’m totes not a fan!
What is your spirit animal, and why?
Sparrow…..because I’m an early bird and I lurve birds, I totally want to be a twitcher when I’m retired.
What weird food combination do you really enjoy?
I love any and every condiment or add on available especially the hot ones like Jalapenos, wasabi etc…...I also recently decided that Apple Cider Vinegar and Pasta Salad are the best combo ever.
What is the dumbest way you have ever been injured?
I broke my arm climbing off bunk beds while playing Murder in the dark with my brothers.
What is your most unusual talent?
Hmmm I make a mean sand village at the beach. Is that a talent?
Do you have any superstitions?
Nope, not superstitious at all.
If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
Chocolate. Without a doubt, chocolate.
So who would have guessed it!? Now we all know secret bird-loving Kowen just a little more.
Stay tuned for our next instalment of Getting to Know You!
Now the weather is cooling down, I know for a fact that I’m not drinking anywhere near enough water! (Despite owning the most beautiful bottles ever)
So yesterday I put it to you guys to share YOUR top tips for drinking more water!
I was so surprised to see so many of you in exactly the same boat and the cooler weather making it even more tricky to keep up that water intake. And just as an FYI we should be drinking around 2L of water every day (or 3-4 Original Bottles worth!)
Here are some of the tips I loved and will be giving a go!
I’d love to hear if you give any of these a go and if they work for you!